The Alliance Friends Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of national or ethnic origin in admission. Nor does it discriminate in the application of its educational policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school‐administrated programs.
Click here to view the AFCA New Student Packet or pick up a copy of the AFCA New Student Packet at Alliance Friends Church to familiarize yourself with our academic program.
- Schedule a tour of AFCA.
- Complete and return the AFCA Student Application for admission to Alliance Friends Church, attention: AFCA Administrator.
- The Administrator of AFCA or the Director of Learning will schedule an interview with you and your child together.
- Once the interview process is finalized, the necessary paperwork must be submitted and the registration fee paid:
- Liability Release/Consent Form
- Medical History Form
- Transcript Release
- Birth Certificate
- Custody papers (where applicable)
- IEP where applicable
- All students must have had these immunizations (or a waiver form based on sincerely held beliefs against immunizations): DPT, Polio and MMR.
Tuition and Fees
There is an annual registration fee of $125 per student.
2023-24 Tuition is $2950 per year for the first child, $2655 per year for the second child, and $2360 per year for each additional member of the same family.
- Ten Month Payment Plan. For a family’s financial convenience, the yearly tuition will be divided into ten equal payments, to be paid August through May. Payment is expected on or before the first school day of each month. A dropbox is available at Alliance Friends Christian Academy. A written receipt will be given for cash payment. NOTE: If the monthly tuition is not paid by the end of any given month, the student will be considered withdrawn.
- Full Payment in Advance. When the full payment is paid by August 1 for the coming school year, the registration fee of $125 will be waived. If a student withdraws from school during the school year, 90% of the remaining quarters’ tuition will be refunded. For example, if a student withdraws in the middle of the second quarter, 90% of the tuition for the third and fourth quarters will be refunded. Other fees are non‐refundable.