Admissions & Tuition
The Alliance Friends Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of national or ethnic origin in admission. Nor does it discriminate in the application of its educational policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school‐administrated programs.
- Click here for a copy of the handbook to view the handbook or pick up your own copy of the AFCA Handbook at Alliance Friends Church to familiarize yourself with our new academic program.
- Print out or pick up an application form.
- Submit your application for admission to Alliance Friends Church, attention to our AFCA Administrator or our Director of Learning.
- The Administrator of AFCA or the Director of Learning will schedule an interview with you and your child together.
- Once the interview process is finalized, the necessary paperwork must be submitted and the registration fee paid:
- Liability Release/Consent Form
- Medical History Form
- Transcript Release
- Birth Certificate
- Custody papers (where applicable)
- IEP where applicable
- All students must have had these immunizations (or a waiver form based on sincerely held beliefs against immunizations): DPT, Polio and MMR.
Our cost per child is $250 per month. However, if additional siblings are admitted, the tuition is reduced to $215 per month for each added child from the same family. What does this mean for yearly tuition? $2500 will be charged per year for the first child and $2150 per year for each additional member of the same family. In addition, there is an annual registration fee of $125 per student.
- Full Payment in Advance. Entire payment must be paid by August 1 for the coming school year. If a student withdraws from school during the school year, 90% of the remaining quarters’ tuition will be refunded. For example, if a student withdraws in the middle of the second quarter, 90% of the tuition for the third and fourth quarters will be refunded. Other fees are non‐refundable.
- Ten Month Payment Plan. For a family’s financial convenience, the yearly tuition will be divided into ten equal payments, August through May. Payment is expected on or before the first school day of each month. The treasurer or other school representative will be present the first school day of each month at Alliance Friends Christian Academy until 9:00 AM and again at 3 PM. A written receipt will be given for rendered payment. NOTE: If the monthly tuition is not paid by the end of any given month, the student will be considered withdrawn.